1. The manuscript of scientific articles, Received the journal "Proceedings of the institutions of higher education. Issues of the graphic arts and publishing" is considered the executive secretary for compliance with the profile of the magazine, the requirements for registration, the degree of borrowing materials on the basis of article" Anti-plagiarism ", the manuscript is recorded. If the article does not correspond to the subject of the magazine, and her considerable degree of borrowing materials on the basis of "Anti-plagiarism", the executive secretary of the journal sends the authors failure to publish, indicating the reasons. If the article does not meet the requirements of the magazine for the articles, the executive secretary of the article is sent to the authors for revision. The date of receipt of the articles in this case is the day of receipt of the amended copyright edited the original.
2. The Executive Secretary shall transmit validated in accordance with claim 1. article for review to one or, if necessary, in some cases, the two reviewers. For a review of the manuscript as reviewers may be engaged members of the editorial board of the journal "Proceedings of the institutions of higher education. Issues of the graphic arts and publishing", and other highly qualified scientists and specialists with profound knowledge and experience on the subject of the article, as a rule, doctors and professors. Reviewers must have for the past three years, publications on peer-reviewed articles.
3. Payment of reviewers is made in accordance with the rules of the journal.
4. Reviewers are notified that they sent the manuscript are the private property of the authors and are reportedly not subject to disclosure. Reviewers are not allowed to make copies of articles for their needs. The review shall be conducted confidentially.
5. The author of the article will be sent copies of the reviews. The originals are stored in the reviews of the editorial board for 5 years from the date of publication of the articles. Editorial send copies of reviews in the Ministry of Education and Science for admission to the editor of the corresponding request.
6. Reviews of rejected papers must contain a reasoned rejection of the publication of the article in case of non-magazine category, the requirements of the journal to articles, as well as in cases where the results of the paper are not scientific or practical value, do not have the elements of scientific novelty. In a review of articles that require improvement, indicated notes on the article.
7. If the review of the article is a reference to the need to correct it, then the article is sent to the author for revision. If the response is not received within one month the date of receipt of the editors considered the return date modified article.
8. Article sent to the authors for revision should be returned to the revised form within a month. By the revised manuscript should be attached a letter from the authors, containing the answers to all comments and explaining all the changes made in the article.
9. If an article on the recommendation of the reviewer has undergone substantial processing of the author, it is sent for re-review the same referee who made critical remarks.
10. The editors reserve the right to reject entries from the inability or unwillingness of the author take into account comments of reviewers and editors.
11. In the presence of the negative reviews of the manuscript by two reviewers the article is rejected without review by other members of the editorial board.
12. In case of disagreement with the opinion of the reviewer author has the right to give a reasoned response to the journal. The article can be directed to re-review for approval or the editorial board.
13. The decision on the appropriateness of publishing the review is accepted after the editor in chief, and if necessary - the editorial board as a whole.
14. The Executive Secretary shall bring to the attention of the author of the decision. The maximum term review of 3 months.
1. The editorial staff accepts the articles for publication which are of significant scientific and practical interest, which correspond to research areas of the journal. The articles are to be in Russian.
2. Materials for publication should be presented in paper and electronic forms in the format MS Word 2003-2007 (sent by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. The size of the article shouldn’t exceed 20 pages of printed text including illustrations and tables.
4. The article should have the following structure: UDC, the title, the surname and initials of the authors, place of work and e-mail of each of them, annotation, key words, text of the article (drawings should be placed in the text), gratitude, book list, English variant for surname and initials of authors, title of the article, annotation and key words.
5. Pages of the original should have continuous numbering.
6. The first page and the book list must be designed exactly according to the pattern given in the document “Pattern of the article”.
7. Annotation should include brief information about the research results and the ways of their achievement assigning the novelty.
8. Abbreviations cannot be used in the title of the article and annotation.
9. Key words (from 3 to 5) must represent the subject of the article.
10. The main text must be logically structured. It can include the following sections: introduction, research of the problem, results and conclusion.
11. In the article it is necessary to observe the single principle of notation conventions with their primary explanation in brackets or in context.
12. Dimension of all quantities mentioned in the article must correspond to International System of Units (SI).
13. Book list must begin from a new page and include only the publications which are referred to in the article. Text references must be numbered in mention order in Arabic figures in square brackets. Any different sequence of references is not allowed. The description of the publication must be given in the language of original except the languages with non-Roman type for which the translation into Russian is given. References to the books translated into Russian must be accompanied by the references on original publications with imprints. Publication description should include all authors. The pattern of references to different sources can be found in the section “Pattern of the article”.
14. Text is inputted in two intervals 14-point type Times New Roman. Words are separated by one space. Button Enter is used only to begin a new paragraph. The new paragraph starts with the indented line (1 sm indention). All page sides must have 3 sm margins. For making tables it is necessary to use standard function of Word, for complex formulas use Equation Editor. Tables must have subject captions, drawings should have captions. References to drawings and tables in the text are necessary. Symbols of physical quantities must be presented in italics in Roman type (in formulas and in text), unit measures and special mathematical symbols (sin, ln, ) should be in Roman. Decimal syllable is separated by dot but not comma. For instance: L = 7.3103 м, Eа= 14 kilojoule/mole, T = 50°С. In tables and diagrams dimension should be given by commas: «, м», for podlogarithmic dimensions use square brackets without comma: «ln t [min]». In enumeration and in numerical interval dimension should be given only for the last number with the exception of angular degree. Abbreviations and formulas of chemical compounds used as adjectives should be written in hyphen. Quotation marks “” are used for foreign words and «» for Russian words. Letter «ё» is replaced by letter «е» in the text but not in the surnames. Blank is placed: between the initials and surname; figure and dimension (except degrees, percent, per mille); symbol of number or paragraph and a number (№ 3), in acronyms (except etc., i.e.); in references to pictures and tables (figure1, table 2); in geographical names after dot. Blank is placed: between quotation marks or brackets and braced words; a number and a letter in marking (IVd, pic. 1а). Dot is placed: after references including tables, after table notes, after captions, abbreviations except subscripts corresponding to one word. Dot is not placed after: UDC, name of the article, surname of the author, address, headline, subtitle, dimension, formulas mentioned in the individual line.
15. Drawings must be inputted digitally, have clear fragments, letterings and symbols. It is recommended the drawing should have the size which can be copied in the journal without dimensional scaling. Recommended sizes of the pictures should be 6x6 sm, 8x12 sm. It is necessary to place the minimum number of symbols, all the explanatory notes should be given in captions. Markers on dependences (triangles, squares) shouldn’t be placed in captions, dependences shouldn’t be marked by numbers. For photos it is necessary to indicate top, bottom and scale. The recommended format for raster graphics and photos is TIFF, for vector graphics is EPS. Some drawings can be presented in the formats JPEG, GIF, vector graphics MS Word. It is advisable to use resolution not less than 600 dpi for black-and-white graphics and 300 dpi for halftone graphics and photos. Scanned images with resolution less than 600 dpi are not accepted. Lineweights of the drawings should be not less than 0.5 pt, letter size should be not less than 5 pt. Picture file shouldn’t exceed 1 Mb.
16. Authors are recommended to test the files in the electronic version of the article for malicious software. If malicious software is revealed in editorial office the file will be immediately deleted.
17. Editorial staff work only with licensed software. Authors are personally liable in case of using software products acquired or installed illegally.
18. Shortening of words, names, titles are not admitted. Only conventional shortenings for measures, physical, chemical, mathematical variables and terms are permitted.
19. The article is supplemented with accompanying letter, security clearance from organization where the work was implemented, a license contract in duplicate signed by all co-authors and the filled author’s form copied from the site of MSUPA named after Ivan Fedorov.
20. All the articles are obligatory reviewed. In case of necessary improvement of the article or its refusal the review is sent to the author. The reviews of refused articles must contain argued refusal if the article mismatches the research areas of the journal, article requirements and if the results presented in the article do not have scientific character. All the remarks are given in the review.
21. The articles which do not meet the requirements are returned to the authors for improvement. The delivery date in this case is considered to be the date when the editorial office gets the improved variant of the article.
22. Editorial staff of the journal reserves the right to make shortenings and edits of the original without distortion of a meaning.
23. Royalties are not paid.